Designed for childcare professionals and teachers, the PedFACTS course was created by the American Academy of Pediatrics to assist you and your team in your commitment to the health, safety and well being of the children and infants in your care. Safety Matters providers their twist on the learning activities– tailoring the program to the needs of your organization.
Your team accomplishes this through:
- Learning to recognize an ill or injured child and their specific medical problem
- Demonstrating the use of first aid supplies a variety of scenarios
- Mastering infant and child CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Practicing conscious and unconscious chocking procedures
- Discussion of administering rescue medications and practice using epinephrine auto-injectors
This course is available in both traditional onsite training and a blended online and face-to-face formats. Please contact us for details regarding PedFACTS Training at your organization.
For more information about the PedFACTS program, visit their website. (http://pedfactsonline.com/)