This 2 hour class is a 2 year certification that incorporates adult learning techniques that get your team on their feet, thinking critically about how to perform in an emergency. We provide hands-on training teaching lifesaving skills based on the emergency.
Your team accomplishes this through:
- Identifying your organization’s potential hazards and teaching medical emergencies such as heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest, and choking recognition
- Discussing the importance of safe work practices
- Reviewing of your emergency policies and practicing activating them
- Demonstrating and practicing adult CPR with a pocket mask and no more than 2 students per manikin
- Learning choking procedures for both conscious and unconscious individuals
*Additional CPR programs available:
- Child and Infant CPR – Certification course available to learn first aid, CPR and wellness procedures for infants and children
- Community Classes – Non-certification program available to train the community in important life saving skills. Ask us about how to incorporate this into your work site wellness program.
- Healthcare Professionals – Professional rescue training offered for licensed medical personnel
- Online CPR training with an onsite skills check
Please contact us for details regarding CPR training at your organization.