The Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Training course provides healthcare professionals with the tools they need to respond in a wide variety of settings. During this 5 hour course, your team will learn to recognize and react in life-threatening emergencies in this 2 year certified American Heart Association course.
Your team accomplishes this through:
- Identifying your organization’s potential hazards and teaching medical emergencies such as heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest, and choking recognition
- Learning to provide CPR and relieve choking in adults, children and infants
- Reviewing the latest guidelines and new science from the American Heart Association
- Administering bag-mask and pocket mask techniques for adults, children and infants
- Practicing rescue breathing for adults, children and infants
- Learning 2 person CPR and AED techniques for adults, children and infants
- Mastering use of an AED and understanding proper maintenance of your equipment
Please contact us for details regarding BLS Healthcare Provider Training at your organization.